1. 3 chapatis/fulkas
2. Dal-rice or pulao/masala rice/biryani/khichadi
3. Sides (Salad, achar, papad, koshimbir)
Dal can be dal fry, dal tadka, palak dal, lasuni varan or homemade varan.
Out of stock
Matki is a Maharashtrian cuisine dish which is a spiced curry. Matki is made by sprouting moth beans overnight and then cooked in goda masala while crackling mustard seeds in oil and then tempering it. Paired with Aloo, it is the best plate of nutrients you can ever have! Have your matki paired with anything, phulka or steamed rice.
- Matki, also known as Moth beans is a legume which is commonly consumed in India and Pakistan.
- Moth beans are also sometimes fried and consumed as a snack.
- It strengthens the immune system and lowers stress too.
DEVOUR THE MATKI ALOO AT LUNCH OR AT DINNER AND ENJOY THE PUNCH OF NUTRIENTS.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in