1. 3 chapatis/fulkas
2. Dal-rice or pulao/masala rice/biryani
3. Sides (Salad, achar, papad, koshimbir)
Dal can be dal fry, dal tadka, palak dal, lasuni varan or homemade varan.
Out of stock
Kobi dates to being one of the oldest eaten vegetables. This kobi dish is prepared with some roasted spices and steamed kobi in a very minimal way. Revisit kobi in a delightful light.
- Kobi is a storehouse of all the important nutrients such as vitamins and folate.
- Kobi has been significantly proven to lower cancer risks and is potentially high in Vitamin K.
- Apart from the usual kobi bhaji, kobi can also be pickled, braised and steamed as well.
GET YOUR HANDS ON KOBI FOR A TOOTHSOME TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in